Jul 4, 2012

Roar!


Here is another really cute boy birthday card! My son enjoyed making one with me to to give to one of his friends. I know, Concord Crush just retired but it would easily be substituted for Elegant Eggplant. I did decide to add a brad to the end of each purple strip after I took this photo, it finished it off! I chose to use one of my bigger clear mount blocks and then stuck both the dinosaur and the saying on it so I could stamp them at the same time and have them lined up just right.

To make this card;

Stamps - Dinoroar
C/S - Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush and WHisper White
Ink - StazOn Black, Lucky Limeade and Concord Crush
TI Embossing Folder - Square Lattice
Other - Dimensionals and Pewter Brads
Square Lattice Folder
119976 $9.95
Pg. 189

Dinoroar
W 122535 $30.95
C 122537 $21.95
Pg. 64

No comments:

Post a Comment