May 25, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!




I wanted to make a page using the Bugs and Kisses stamp set, this was one of the very first stamp sets I bought and I love it. I think my boys stamp with it more than I do. At least someone is getting some good use out of it! I used the new Wild Wasabi Heat Emboss powder for the grass, I think my VersaMark pad may need some re-inking, there are some missed spots as you can see. I stamped the ants over the embossed grass and then dabbed the ink of the grass to make it look like the ants were crawling around in the grass. It is hard to see in these pictures but I made lots of clouds in the sky, to do this I stuck together Scallop Circles randomly and sponged around the edges to form clouds, if you start at the top of the page and work your way down your clouds will be more noticeable.

I will have another version of this page for you tomorrow, I wanted to have a girl or boy option for my club.

To make these pages

Stamp Sets - Bugs and Kisses
Ink - VersaMark, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy and Regal Rose
Card Stock - Whisper White, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight
Dies - Timeless Alphabet and Scallops #2
Other - Sponges, Heat Gun and Wild Wasabi Heat Emboss Powder

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment