Jan 27, 2012

Vintage Family

Where have I been? Nov 27, really? I guess life just gets so busy, I am a little under the weather so I am just lounging around on the couch and I thought I would take advantage and upload some photos. These are the pages I did for this months scrapbook club.
The stamped images in the corner of each page is done using VersaMark and clear Embossing powder. I wanted the image to be subtle yet pretty.


I love these flowers, one of my fellow demonstartors showed me how to make these. They are made using the 1 3/4" Circle punch.


Materials used:

Stamps - Baroque Motifs and Letter It. Ink - VersaMark and StazOn Black. C/S - Basic Black and Very Vanilla. DSP - First Edition Specialty. Punches - 1 3/4" Circle, Corner and Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch. Accessories - Circle Rhinestones, Heat Tool and Clear Embossing Powder

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment