Mar 11, 2012

Christmas Tree 12 x 12

I saw an Ornament tree like this one in one of Stampin' Up's Catalogues, I just don't remember which one. I have also seen a couple different versions while blog surfing.

I have a blank spot because I want to go back to the store to purchase another picture from this photoshoot so that they all match.

To save on paper but still have the look of layers I used my paper cutter and cut the centre square of the white card stock out so that I could have the framed look. I used the centre squares on a different layout.

To make this layout:
Stamps - Delightful Decorations and Contempo Christmas
C/S - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper white, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
DSP - Holly Jolly (Last Year's mini) and Old Olive
Ink - Cherry Cobler and Old Olive
Punches - Ornament
Die - Top Note,
Impressions Folder's - Petals a Plenty, Snow Burst, Vintage Wall Paper and Perfect Polka Dot
Ribbon - 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment