Jul 22, 2009


It is never to early to make Christmas cards, I just love these snowmen from the More the Merrier stamp set, this is a level 3 Hostess set. I used Night of Navy and Bashful Blue card stock, this is one of my favorite Christmas card color combinations. I stamped the warm winter wishes in White craft ink and used Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.



My niece Jade came for a sleep over tonight, she enjoys making craft projects with me, I am glad to have that time to spend with her. I had her go through my sample box and pick what ever she wanted for us to case. She chose a pop up card and wanted to do a beach theme, she wanted to make it look like there were fish swimming in the water and I think she succeeded. You can do so many things with this style of card, it would be a good one to use for children's birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment