Jul 20, 2009

 Welcome to Stamp with Tammy! I will start by telling you a little about myself. I live in Sarnia, Ontario with my Husband Jeff and our two sons, Craig (2) and Ryan (8 Months). I joined the Stampin' Up! team in March of 2008. Stamping, card making and scrapbooking has become an addiction for me. When ever I get any spare time I sneak down to my craft area and stamp away.  I am so excited that I finally started a stamping blog of my own. I really enjoy creating different projects and sharing them with others who enjoy the same things I do. I hope you enjoy my blog and maybe even get inspired by the projects I share with you.

I created this card using the Under the Stars stamp set, this is one of my favorites right now. The colors are Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede, I think these colors go great with this stamp set. I used  the back side of the new 1/2" Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Grosgrain ribbon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment