Aug 3, 2009

Autumn Harvest!



My favorite season is fall, I love all the wonderful colors the season brings. I think trees just look so beautiful as the leaves change. I am very happy with how this card turned out, I used the Autumn Harvest stamp set, I decided not to put any words on the front of the card because I like the way it looks without them. 

I stamped on watercolor paper using basic brown then colored each image from lightest to darkest using Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede markers then blended them with the aqua painter. I used Versa Mark for the background.I sponged all More Mustard paper with More Mustard ink and the Soft Suede and Watercolor paper with Soft Suede ink. The More Mustard brads are mounted on a 1/4" circle using the punch. I also used the Scallop Edge punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment