Mar 4, 2010

More Vintage Vogue

I have had my scallop circle #2 die for sometime now and found I never really use it because I didn't have a quickly available circle to go in it. I am not very good with the Circle Scissor and find it somewhat time consuming (because it takes me so many tries to get a perfect circle without the lip), I am a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to crafting. Anyway I got the circles #2 die in and figured I would give it a try and I think I will be using these die's together quite regularly.

To make today's card:
C/S: Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Die's/Folders: Scallop Circle #2, Circles #2 and Polka Dot embossing folder
Punches: Word Window and Modern Label
Accessories: Circle Rhinestone brad and Certainly Celery Ribbon

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog today, love the friends card!
    May God bless you and your family,
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
    Please visit my Blog and tell me what you think: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete