Oct 30, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags!



I wanted to do something for Craig's class so I came up with these adorable treat bags. I filled them with the sucker holder's and mummies I posted earlier this week. I also added in a Halloween ring, Halloween stickers and a little notebook and marker that I got from the Dollar Store.

To make the boxes I cut the bag using the Fancy Favor Die for the Big Shot and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Spider Web Textured Impressions embossing folder. I used a sponge and White craft ink to go over the webs to make them stick out a little more. You can get two bags and two handles per 12 x 12 sheet of card stock. I used the left over scraps for the Build-a-Bear's which left virtually no unused scraps from the 12 x 12 sheet. To make the pumpkin and the witch you need the Build-a-Bear Die's for the Big Shot. I also used the paper from the UPS boxes to fill in the bottom of the box so that the treats were visible.

I was so glad that all the kids in Craig's class liked their treat bags!
Have a fun and safe Halloween tomorrow! I can hardly wait to take the boys trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment