Dec 14, 2010

HO HO HO




Ho Ho Ho!
I had wanted this Ho Ho Ho on Board kit when it was in the mini last year but could not justify it at the time. It just happened that it came on the clearance rack for $6.19 and I bought one right away. The boys and I had fun getting this ready to hang for the holidays, Craig had his first snow day from preschool and it looks like I am going to have another one from work tomorrow since the highway I take is closed. It sure is nice to be getting some extra time to craft again. We added some holly using punches and snowflakes cut out using the Big Shot and then covered in Dazzling Diamonds, because it isn't shiny enough eh! There was so much glitter on my craft desk that I was able to sweep it into a container to reuse on other projects, Yey! I never used to be a glitter person but I find myself using it more and more.
Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, it was so bight out during daytime hours that you could only see that it said HO HO HO and the glittery shine is what makes this project!

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment