Dec 12, 2010

Reindeer Food!


I was responsible for making a craft for the kids at my son's preschool Christmas party so I thought this reindeer food would be really simple and cute for them to make. The ones in the picture are the one's my boys completed, didn't they do a great job? All the kids seemed to really like this project. The idea behind this is that they sprinkle the food on the lawn on Christmas eve so the reindeer smell the food and see the sparkling sugar and then lead Santa to your house. I printed out a poem (posted below) on Avery labels so the kids could stick it on the back.

The poem;

Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home

To Make this you will need;

Top Note Die
Swirls Scribbles Die
3/4" Circle punch
Google eyes
Glitter
Small cellophane bags
Velcro to close the bag
Oatmeal and sugared candy

No comments:

Post a Comment