Mar 23, 2011

B is for Baby!

I know I promised some scrapbook pages but my pictures did not turn out so I will take some new ones hopefully today.
I saw a card similar to this one somewhere, I just can't remember. I really should write down names as I see cards I like so that I can credit the proper person. It doesn't help that I like to look at about 30 blogs and Splitcoast regularly! I like how the Fox and Friends set can be used for all ages, it is so cute and I look forward to scrapbooking with it once the weather gets nicer and we start going to the zoo. I did not have any ribbon that I liked to put across the card so I chose to use a piece of matching card stock to keep it simple.

To make this card:

Stamps - Fox and Friends and Simple Serif
Card Stock - Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Ink - Sahara Sand and Pretty in Pink

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment