I received a message from a fellow stamper who passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me! Thanks' Charlene! You can visit Charlene Here. It is excited to be chosen as someone's favorite!
Part of the way this award works is that after receiving it, I will do the following:
1) Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!
8 Things about me:
1) I am a mom to two amazing little boys.
2) I graduated school to be an accountant.
3) I love Tupperware almost as much as stamping, stamping is pretty hard to beat!
4) I joined the Canadian Forces Reserves in 2001 and my trade is Combat Engineer. My favorite part of my trade was operating heavy equipment such as backhoes and dump trucks.
5) I love spending time with my family and going on small trips with them wether it be for the day or maybe the weekend.
6) I like to do more types of crafts other then paper crafting. I also enjoy painting different things like ceramics and glass ornaments. My husband is a woodworker so he also makes different decorations for me to paint. It is so hard to find time to do it all.
7) I just started my first scrapbook club in January and am so excited about sharing all my ideas.
8) I take so many pictures I don't know how I will ever scrapbook all of them!
8 People I would like to pass the Stylish Blogger Award on to:
4) Lucia Dawe
5) Ellen Kemper
Thanks for visiting my blog!