Apr 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter a day late!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and got to spend some time with your families.
I know we had a wonderful day around here!


Todays post is a scrapbook layout that I did for my club last week. I was very happy with how it turned out they and are my favorite pages right now! I took lots of pictures of the boys and their cousins yesterday and cannot wait to fill in the blanks. Theses pages are perfect for someone who enjoys punched art, that is probably why I like them so much. I thought Chocolate Chip has the perfect name and color for my Easter themed page, the Kraft really compliments it. The A Good Egg stamp set inspired my punched chick popping out of a cracked egg.

To make these pages:

Card Stock - Chocolate Chip. Kraft, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
Stamps - Inspired By Nature and A Good Egg
Ink - VersaMark
Punches - Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, 1 1/4", 1", 1/2", 1/4" Circles, Snowflake, Star, Two Step Owl and Two Step Bird.
Big Shot - Alphabet Simple Letters
Other - Dimensionals, White Gel Pen and Zig Zag scissors to cut the egg

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment