Apr 14, 2011

Sponge Dauber Medallion


I did a fundraiser for my son's preschool and wanted to recreate this older card using new colors and this is what I came up with. I have been using marina mist a lot lately, it just might be becoming my new favorite color!
To make the Medallion two colors you first ink the entire stamp with your lighter color and then use a sponge dauber to go around the edges and inner circle. Tip - I would daube my scrap paper before re-inking my dauber so that I would not get the opposite color on my ink pad.

To make this card:

Stamp Set - Medallion
Card Stock - Perfect Plum, Marina Mist and Whisper White
Ink - Marina Mist and Perfect Plum
Ribbon - 5/8" Marina Mist Grosgrain
Punches - Scallop Trim Border

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment