Oct 16, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes


I saw a couple cards like this online, I apologize, I do not remember names or blogs. Feel free to tag yourself if you created the original card. I don't know if I like the Not Quite Navy or Old Olive better. This was the first time I really used the Framelits Dies and I like them! They do take a little bit to get used to, it doesnt take much for them to shift on the plates.
Stampin' Up! has some great bundles in this years Holiday Catalogue. The Ornament Keepsakes can be bundled with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies.

To make this card:

Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes and Greetings of the Season
Ink - Ridinghood Red, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy
C/S - Ridinghood Red and Whisper White
Big Shot - Holiday Ornaments Framelits
Other - Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine and Dimensionals

Have a great day!

Ornaments Keepsakes Bundle
W 129949 $$61.95
C 129950 $52.95
Pg.3


No comments:

Post a Comment