Oct 20, 2012

Snow Much Fun Water Coloring


Here is a simple card to duplicate for you Christmas cards, if you have not water-colored before it may be a little more time consuming for you. You can use the Markers to color in the images to save time and still get a beautiful card!

There are different ways you can get the watercolor effect for your image;

1. You can color your image with the Crayons or Pencils and then go over it with your Aqua Painter or Blender Pen,
2. You can rub the tip of your Aqua Painter or Blender Pen right on the Crayon and then color in your image, 
3. You can transfer Ink from the Ink Pads onto the lid and dip the tip of your Aqua Painter or Blender Pen into the Ink, and
4. Color your Image on watercolor paper using different shades of Markers and then go over it with the Aqua Painter.
For the best results I like to stamp my Image on to the Watercolor Paper and then color it in. I would have to say that for fall images number 4 is my favorite and for all other images I prefer my water color Crayons with the 2nd technique.

To Make:

Stamps - Snow Much Fun 
Ink - StazOn Black and Cherry Cobbler
C/S - Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Other - Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Painter or Blender Pens

Have a great day!
Snow Much Fun
W 122560 $33.95
C 122562 $24.95
Pg.15

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete