Dec 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!




Sorry I have not been posting much lately, I have been so busy with getting ready for Christmas, spending time with the boys and I just can't fight this cold. I spent almost the entire day on the couch yesterday watching movies with my family. My husband was so great today, he knows how horrible I feel so he did the laundry, dishes, cooked supper and he even cleaned the bathroom!

These two pages were created in MDS. I think these pictures of our boys turned out so cute, it sure is hard to get them both sitting and smiling at the same time. I really like Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Real Red colors together for Christmas. I used the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, A Holly, Jolly Christmas and the Old Saint Nick Stamp sets.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment