Dec 6, 2009

Ryan's 1st Birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday Ryan!
Here is the birthday boy, enjoying some cake. We were pretty happy when the blue icing washed off both the boys, they looked stained.

I really like to make my own birthday cakes. I am really happy with how cookie monster and elmo turned out. Ryan was eager to get into them, he already started to eat the word's before I got a picture!


This is the Birthday card that I made for Ryan. I have seen similar ones on SCS.

This is the card that Craig and I made for Ryan. I wanted a stamp that was just an outline so that Craig could color the picture in for Ryan. This stamp is not from Stampin' Up!, unfortunately they do not have any Sesame Street characters.

Here are the party favors that I made, I came up with the boxes on my own and then used the Scallop circle for the Big SHot. I did get the idea from SCS, I just don't remember who, sorry. I put a box of crayons, a bag of cookies and a Sesame street ornament on each of the young children's boxes, in the big kids I did the cookies and smarties or M&M's.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 8. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete