Feb 4, 2011

Christmas 12 x 12 Scrapbook Page

I did this scrapbook layout for my club, I hope everyone liked it! I think my favorite part about having a scrapbook club is that my scrapbooking has a better chance of getting caught up. I think I take way to many pictures to ever really be caught up



To make the Christmas tree and presents I used the Heart, Star and Square punches. I like to sponge all my edges, so yes, I sponged every heart and yes, I had a green thumb when I was done. I know there are the sponge Daubers but I just don't find they get the right effect that I am looking for, for this project anyway. I used snail adhesive because it is somewhat easy to remove if you don't like where your heart ended you. The girls in my class were worried about their tree not being straight but really, what Christmas tree is ever perfectly straight? I cut out the ornaments from the Holiday Happiness stamp set and only used a little glue on the very top so they would pop up a little.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment