Feb 1, 2011

Scrapbook Page

I had so much fun taking the boys for their pictures every month, they were quite the little posers. This is one of my favorite pictures of Craig, he enjoyed being on the skateboard for a very short time. I think this was the only good picture we got!
I used Certainly Celery and Pacific Point, I never would have thought of this color combo but it may be my new favorite. I edged all the Certainly Celery pieces with Pacific Point and stamped all the little background skateboards with VersaMark. I used Stazon to stamp skateboards on Kraft c/s and colored in the wheels with Pacific Point. I didn't think I would use the Owl punch that much when I got it but I am really enjoying adding it into my scrapbook pages!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy...I love all of your scrapbook pages. The are so beautiful! I'm a follower of your blog now from SC.

    ReplyDelete