Feb 6, 2011

Scrapbook pages

I took similar pictures of the boys for their monthly pictures. I am slowly getting caught up on scrapbooking them!

I had to work for Craig's 8 month pictures so I had Jeff take him for me. Do you notice anything wrong in this picture.......he put his shoes on the wrong feet! It was the first thing I noticed, I was teasing him about it again when I made this page!

I used Bermuda Bay and Peach Parfait card stock. I stamped the background page using VersaMark and the umbrella from the Beary Accessories set. I stamped one umbrella on Whisper White and colored and cut it to go along with the title. The Top Note die works great with 8 x 10 Photo pages for journaling.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute page and an adorable baby!!! Very sweet!

    I'm your newest follower from the thread on SC. I invite you to stop by #53 and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    What an adorable son you have!! Love the shoes on the wrong feet. Men don't always notice those things.....don't you love it!? I am following from SC. Stop by when you get a chance!
    Kelli
    www.kellistampinpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete