Sep 15, 2011

Preschool!




My baby, Ryan started Preschool last week, he was so excited to have something of his own. It is just so hard to believe how fast time goes by. I know it will be good for him since he loves to play and learn! I guess it will be nice for me to have a little free time too!


I designed these pages for my scrapbook club, most of them have preschoolers and the ones that don't replaced the preschool with grade ?. I saw the bookworms and books on various blogs. The clipboard sheet was from the schooldays stamp set on My Digital Studio, I enlarged it, printed it and then cut it out for my club. My digital studio is great for when you want an image made larger. The scissors are also made using punches, I created these a few years ago for my friend Jen! I was talking to my husband and said it is funny that I still think of chalk boards when I think of school but I don't think any schools around here even have a chalboard in it since they have all been replaced with Smartboards.


To Make:


C/S - Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pear PIzzaz Daffadile Delight, Shimmering Silver, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake

Punches - Word Window, Key Tag, 1/4 - 1' Circles, Small Oval and Round Tab

Bigshot and Dies - Timeless Type Alphabet and Lowercase Alphabet

My Digital Studio - School Days

No comments:

Post a Comment