Sep 30, 2011

Fall Leaves

I recently got the Gently Falling stamp set out of the Holiday Mini and used it to create this card for my swap last week. Fall is my favourite season, I love watching the leaves on the trees change colour. This set is designed for 2 step stamping, I really like having the clear mount for 2 step stamping, it makes the process easier than having to pull out the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I made the leaf using Leaves #2 Die for the Big Shot, I punched 5 out at one time and then stuck them all together to give it a popped up look, it makes it thicker as if you used Chip Board.




To Make this,


C/S - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Very Vanilla

Ink - Old Olive, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Ridinghood Red, Soft Suede and CHocolate Chip

Stamps - Gently Falling and Day of Gratitude

Die - Leaves #2

Punches - Word Window and Modern Label

Ribbon - 1 1/2" Stripped Chocolate Chip

Other - Old Olive Buttin


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment