Sep 16, 2011

School Days!

I can hardly believe that Craig is already in Junior Kindergarten this year! These pages will be for his first day of school pictures. I am so glad he had a great first day and that he likes his teacher and classmates.

I saw an apple like this in our demonstrator only Stampin` Success magazine, all I did was draw my smallest apple first and then trace around it to make the second one, cut it and then traced around it to make my third one. After all my apples were cut out I crumpled the card stock and sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink, the seeds are made from the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart Punch. I free handed the stem and puched a leaf using the Small Oval Punch.


So I am trying to fill out which circle punches I have used for this project and my laptop is stuck on the french setting and I have no idea how to change it back so that is why I am going to leave it at circle punches!


To Make these pages:

C/S - Real Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Real Red DSP Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodile Delight, Melom Mambo and Chocolate Chip
Ink - Soft Suede(apple edging), Real Red, Pacific Point, Old Olive and StazOn Black

Punches - Circle punches

Stamps - School Lines

Builder Wheels - For Teacher, Elemetary Alphabet and School Colours

Dies - Timeless Type


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment