Nov 14, 2009

Gift tags and box

Aren't these great!
 They are great to make and use for yourself or to give as a gift. I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set with the matching punch to make these tags. I am excited to start wrapping my Christmas presents so I can use these. Some of the tags flip open, to do this you just need to score and fold your paper, stamp your ornament with the top at the fold ( I found using the Stamp-a-ma-jig made it easier to line up) and then punch over it making sure the punch hangs over the folded edge. I am going to try to have a post with the box instructions for you sometime this weekend.
Have a great day and happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Tammy!!! These are totally fabulous!!! What a super idea! LOVE those tags! WOW!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, Your gift tags and box are beautiful. Is it possible to get the template for this nice box? Beautiful work! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tags and the box - what a neat idea!! You have beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete