Nov 28, 2009

Beautiful Butterflies!

I feel like it has been so long since I've posted, I have been so busy with the boys and preparing for the craft sale that I have had to let certain things slip the last couple weeks. Now that the sale is done I will be back to my regular, almost daily posts and for my house, it is getting cleaned and decorated for Christmas tomorrow. I never used to be one to decorate much, a little ornament here, a tree of course, but ever since I have become a mom and a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, which happened within 5 months of each other, I feel the need to go all out for every occasion. I want our boys to be excited about celebrating the holidays and spending time with family and friends and I think that all the effort we put into decorating pays off by the look on their faces. I can't wait for Christmas this year, this is the year that our boys are going to be into it and ripping every present open, I am so excited! 

Enough rambling and now on to today's card. I recently got the Butterfly punch so I thought I would test it out. I decided to do a card the same as my big shot butterfly card, you can click Here to see it. This card is simple to make, I used Rich Razzleberry c/s and ribbon, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay c/s. I folded the brads up to make the little antennae, I love that I discovered this, it looks much cleaner then using c/s for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment