Feb 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!


I have never gone this long without posting something! I will hopefully be back posting everyday.
It was my grandmother's birthday last week and this was the card that I made for her. I thought I would make a spring looking card since I wish it was spring already! I was excited to use my new Scallop trim border and Scallop Trim Corner punches. The happy birthday is from the Well Scripted stamp set and the vines are from the Vintage Vogue stamp set in the Occasions mini. I was hesitant on getting the clear mount stamps so I put it off a little, I have used them a few times now and love them. I almost always use my Stamp-a-ma-jig because I like everything to be just right and now I can get away with out it for a lot of my stamping. I also sprinkled some dazzling diamonds onto the butterfly to give it a little shine.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment