Feb 20, 2010

Potty Time!


I have been trying to make a potty chart and prize container for Craig for some time now and last night I finally got it done. I am looking forward for him to be potty trained and out of diapers. About five minutes after I took this picture he went into the bathroom all by himself, told his brother to 'GET,' shut the door and peed on the potty! Yeah! I went to see if he needed any help and he kicked me out. This was only the second time he has done this and I am so excited! Back to the chart, I decided to make it on 12 x 12 c/s so that it can go into his scrapbook once he is done with it. The potty and the little toilet paper rolls are made using SU punches. The designer paper is retired, I think it was Jersey Shore? Attached to the prize jar is a little bag of stars for him to stick into the circles whenever he successfully uses the potty, once he gets to 5 (the green circle) he gets a prize. Right now the jar is full of hockey cards because he is obsessed with the sport. My inspiration for the punched potty was from Sophia's post on Andrea Walford's blog, I didn't have the punches she used so I made do with what I have.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment