Feb 18, 2010

I Heart Hearts!



When I first saw the I heart Hearts set I thought it was pretty but decided not to get it because I didn't think I would use it very much. As I blog surfed I saw so many gorgeous cards with it and decided it was a must have. This is the first card I decided to create with it. My inspiration for this card was from Niki Toll's birthday thank you cards for her daughter.

Supplies to make this card:
C/S-Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla
Ink-Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo
Stamps-I hearts Hearts and Well Scripted
Accessories-Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Melon Mambo polka dotted ribbon and the textured impressions polka dot embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw! Thanks Tammy!. I love your card. Beautiful. I am with you on not buying the set right away. But helping Haiti helped and so did seeing all the cards made with it. This set is not just for Valentine's Day, huh?

    ReplyDelete