Feb 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day!
I hope you are having a nice day with all your loved ones.

Jeff's card from me. I wanted to make him a card that was simple and manly. I also decorated the inside but I wrote in it before I thought to take a picture of it.

I showed this card the other day, it is for my oldest son Craig.

This is Ryan's card. It is hard to see but is says I stink your sweet, how cute is that. I made the skunk using various SU punches. The inside of the card has a few more hearts and the stamp that says love you much.

I wanted the boys to make a Valentine's card for their dad. Ryan is still a little young to help but Craig got right in to it. I am amazed at how fast he picks up on stuff, he has stamped with me few times now and understands the process. Believe it or not he stamped the happy valentine's day almost dead center of the card, I couldn't believe it, I am sure it was a coincidence. He wrote in daddy with a little help from me. I had some left over hearts from other projects and we punched out more hearts and then I put some adhesive on the back and he stuck them all over the front.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment