Jan 14, 2011

Snowman MDS Page









































The boys were so excited to get outside and build their first snowman. I think they did a great job!

I have not used My Digital Studio in a very very long time. A couple weeks ago I was looking at some different snowman projects online and I got an idea. Since I love making projects using punches I thought it would be gneat to make a snowman using MDS punches and fill him in with pictures.

The boys like to help out in the kitchen any chance they get. I used to complain to Jeff all the time to get rid of that lower counter because there is not enough space for a table, but now that the kids want to help I am thankful for that counter. They can sit on it and be at the perfect level to help me and make a little less of a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment