Oct 2, 2011

I Dig You Potty Chart.

Ryan had decided that he was ready to be toilet trained and he picked the I Dig you stamp set to be his potty chart theme. Ryan loves to stamp so I designed this chart so that he could stamp the dump truck or the bobcat onto the chart himself. I tore Crumb Cake card stock to look like mounds of dirt that the escavator is digging, then I used Dimensionals to pop up the front mound. I also tore little mounds to put in the back of the dump truck. Ryan was so excited when I gave this chart to him, by the time he stamped his last dump truck he was toilet trained!



Materials:


C/S - Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and More Mustartd

Stamp Sets - I Dig You

Ink - More Mustard, Basic Black and Chocolate Chip

Dies - Timeless Type


Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment