Oct 21, 2011

Falling Leaves!

I tied the leaves and acorn together with linen thread.



My scrapbook club has started back up this month and I will be making cards to match the scrapbook pages, I will post the card tomorrow. When I went to a regional event and got this stamp set, Day of Gratitude, I did not really care for it but as I have seen it used for various projects it has grown on me. I used the Gently Falling stamp set out of the Holiday Mini, Fall is my favorite so this set was a must have! I really wanted to use the Spice Cake DSP for my fall pages so I chose my colour scheme from it. I don't think I have ever made a scrapbook page without using punches so I added in some puncha art pumpkins.


To make these page:


Stamp Sets - Day of Gratitude and Gently Falling

Ink - Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand

C/S - Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pear Pizzaz and Pool Party

DSP - Spice Cake

Punches - Wide Oval, Small Oval and Modern Label

Other - Linen Thread and Dimensionals


Have a great day!


I have started a facebook page called Stamp with Tammy if you are interested in checking it out

No comments:

Post a Comment