Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The picture above was the treat bag we made for the teacher. It matches the Halloween scrapbook pages and the card I posted the other day. I love those spooky butterfly eyes!


It is hard to tell but Ryan and I put some spiders and worms in the pail to make it scary!


These are the treats that we made for Ryan's preschool class. I saw the bats on Heather Summers blog and thought they would be perfect for young kids. I decided to make my bats a little more kiddish with the googly eyes and then I turned them into sucker holders. I also put a little halloween ring in there which helped the sucker from sliding. I also made mummies which are one of my favorite halloween projects, I have made them the last 3 years.

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment