Oct 7, 2011

World Teacher Day!

We all appreciate the time that teacher's put in to helping our children with their education so I decided to make something for the boys teachers for World Teacher Day. I picked up some notebooks, large paperclips and jars from the local dollar store and decorated them with several supplies. I chose these colors because these were the colours already on my builder wheel cartridge, I think they suited this project perfectly. I apologize for some of my supplies being retired, I really need to start using up some stock!

I filled the jar with some life saver mints that are in individual wrappers. The big paperclip will make a great bookmark!

The pen has the same Pacific Point DSP in it to match the notebook. I used the Big Shot alphabet die to make a K for her last name. I punched out three k's and stuck them together so that they would be thicker and less likely to bend easily.

Even the card matches the notebook, Craig was excited to sign it and give it to her. I hope she liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment