Feb 20, 2012

Happy Holidays 12 x 12

I am so happy with how these pages turned out. I saw several different projects that had stockings hung across and this is what I came up with.



I embossed the stocking using the Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder. I found I liked the way the stockings looked if I embossed the card stock and then punched them out. The snowflakes are covered with Dazzling Diamonds to make them Glimmer.

I used Blender Pens and the Water Color Crayons to give the snowman a softer look.


To make these pages:


Stamps - Snow Much Fun and Pennant Parade

Ink - Pear Pizzaz, Cherry Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip

C/S - Baja Breeze, Real Red, Pear Pizzaz, Island Indigo and Whisper White

Punches - Pennants Builder, Stocking Builder and Snowflake

Die Cutting - Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder and Timeless Type
Other - Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Silver Brad's, Tombo, Dimensionals and Dazzling Diamonds

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment