Feb 10, 2012

Valentines Scrapbook Layout




I love the working with the Scented Embossing Powder, it just smells so yummy! It kind of reminds me of the Fun Dip Candy packages, I think that is what they are called. It is hard to see but I spritzed the White with the Blushing Bride Spritzer, I find it a little difficult to spritz it exactly how I want it, this was the first spritz that turned out exactly how I wanted it. I find I end up with too much and it looks more like an accidental splatter.


Material used:


Stamps - Candy Conversation. Wheels - I{Love}Love. Ink - Real Red, VersaMark. C/S - Real Red, Whisper White ans Pink Pirouette. Dies - Fashionable Hearts Embosslit and Scallop Envelope. Punches -I Heart Hearts, Heart, Scallop Border Trim, Small Heart and Modern Label. Ribbon - 1/4" Real Red and Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon. Accessories - Real Red Glimmer Paper, Silver Brads, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Blushing Bride Spritzer, Heat Tool and Cherry Scented Embossing Powder.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment