Feb 22, 2012

SAB DSP 12 x 12

I wanted to use the Sale-a-bration Every Day Enchantment DSP on a scrapbook page. This paper is way outside my box, I rarely ever use this style. I am not overly happy with how they turned out but I decided to share them anyway because I do like the layout.





I used the co-ordinating stamp set Fresh Vinatge (SAB) on the background paper and as an accent on the page. I wanted a little color in the flowers so I decided to stamp the image in Sahara Sand and then color in the small flowers using Calypso Coral.


To make these pages:


Stamps - Fresh Vintage(SAB) and Loving Thoughts
Ink - Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral

C/S - Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla

DSP - Everyday Enchantment (SAB)

Punches - Large Oval

Die Cutting - Cirlce

Other -1/8" Organza Ribbon (SAB)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment