Jul 2, 2012

Happy Dirt Day!


I love this stamp set! 
I think maybe it is because I used to operate equipment like this and I also have two boys who love heavy equipment. I made two versions of this card, one with presents and one with the dirt pile in the box of the dump truck. I chose to pop up the dump truck using dimensionals so it looked like it was further out than the Excavator. I just ripped the Chocolate Chip Card Stock to make it look rough. I also sponged all edges so that the card looked dirty! :)

To make this card;

Stamps - I Dig You!
C/S - Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, and Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Basic Black, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive
Other - Sponges and Dimensionals
I Dig You!
W122720 $33.95
C 122722 $24.95
Pg. 69

No comments:

Post a Comment