Jul 3, 2012

I will miss Crazy for Cupcakes!



Crazy for cupcakes was probably my most used birthday sets, I did all sorts of different things with this set and I will miss using it in my clubs and classes. 
One of my fellow demonstrators made this style of card for our last get together so I thought I would give it a try. You will have to send me your blog Lisa so I can link it to my page and then everyone can see your card! I have wanted to make a card like this but I just haven't seemed to have the time to figure it out, I was surprised how simple it is. I will post the measurements at a later date with instructions on how to make it.

To make this card;

Stamps - Crazy for Cupcakes
C/S - Perfect Plum and Whisper White  or Island Indigo and Whisper White
Ink - StazOn Black, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Crumb Cake and Island Indigo OR Perfect  Plum
TI Embossing Folder - Elegant Lines or Elegant Bouquet
Other - Dimensionals and Dazzling Details

Elegant Bouquet Folder
115964 $9.95
Pg. 189
Elegant Lines Folder
119277 $9.95
Pg 189


No comments:

Post a Comment