Oct 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers!
I am posting two cards today since I was unable to do so yesterday.

I think these punched pumpkins are great! The colors for this card are Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Very Vanilla. All paper edges are sponged using Soft Suede ink. I used the Large and small oval punches and the slot punch for the pumpkins. To make the curly stems I cut a thin strip about 2 1/2" long and wrapped it around the skinny end of my paper piercer, then I used my tweezers to pull the center end out to create a beautiful curl. 

How cute is this bear! I have a feeling I will be making a lot of them. I wanted to use him for a Thanksgiving card for my parents from our boys, I am very happy with how it turned out. The colors are Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Real Red and Bordering Blue. I used the Large and small oval punches and the slot punch for the pumpkins. The Happy Thanksgiving for both cards is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
Have a great Thanksgiving day!


No comments:

Post a Comment