Oct 15, 2009

Medallion

This Stamp is gorgeous! It is the number one selling stamp for Stampin' Up! 

I cased this card from my fellow demonstrator Pat Childs, she always makes beautiful cards. For the first one I used Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry. To make the Medallion stamp with two colors combined you simply cover the entire stamp with the light color, in this case it is Crushed Curry and then use a sponge dauber to go around the edges with the darker color (Rich Razzleberry).

For this card I originally wanted to use Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry but when I stamped the Melon Mambo over the Crushed Curry it created Pumpkin Pie. I am happy with the outcome even though this isn't what I was going for.

This is the Card that I cased from Pat Child's. Her colors were Bermuda Bay and Apricot Appeal, I never would have thought to put these two colors together.

No comments:

Post a Comment