Oct 5, 2009

Totally Tool!




I was going through some of my cards and came across this one that I made for my husband a while back. I saw it on Heather Summers blog and had to make it. My husband likes to woodwork so it was a must have set. I am excited to use it for some scrapbook pages too, my oldest son loves to go out into the garage with his dad to build and fix stuff. He is so cute, he walks around with the hammer tapping it on everything.

I know that the picture is not very clear, it is hanging in my husbands workshop and I didn't want to take it down. This is what I made for him for Father's Day from the boys. I took some of his and his father's tools to the photo studio to use as our props in the picture. It was so hard to time it to be able to take his tools without him knowing. Craig was actually using the tools and Ryan was eating them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment