Oct 20, 2009

Winter Window!


Sorry I have not posted for a few days I have been super busy with the boys, scrapbooking with friends and a demonstrator meeting. I really like the Season of Friendship stamp set yet I always have a hard time creating projects with it. I wanted to do a window card and thought that the tree would be perfect for the outside scenery. It is hard to see but there are snowflakes, snow on the ground and snow on the trees using the Dazzling Diamonds.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for this card:
C/S- Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Very Vanilla
Ink- Basic Brown, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke and Versa Mark
Accessories- Window Sheet, Dazzling Diamonds and Stampin Dimensionals

Note- I cut out the Window sheet and taped the frame to it and then used the dimensionals to pop it up from the tree scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment