Sep 14, 2009

Butterfly Card

I had a great time at the Cincinnati Regionals. I learned so many new techniques and cannot wait to try projects of my own to share with you. I did get lots of great swaps that I am eager to share with you as well, I will hopefully have those uploaded tomorrow. Cincinnati is a beautiful city, after the regionals we went for a carriage ride so we could see a little more of the city. We thought it was really neat that they had a town square (not sure what it was called) where they had a huge screen that played movies, E.T. was playing that night, they even sold pop and popcorn. It was so nice to get away with some of my friends, although I did miss the boys very much and was so happy to see them on Sunday. I have the greatest husband, I guess the boys didn't want to sleep much while I was gone:(

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I Love the colors! I have this die and I don't think I've ever used it...thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete