Sep 6, 2009

Spooky Nights!

I managed to get all the beets jarred tonight, I really didn't feel like doing that today but I figured I better get it over with, now all I have left is my homemade relish, yummy! Both our boys got up at 4:20 am so I didn't feel much like doing anything today.
I haven't used the Brayer for a while so I thought I would dust it off! I used the Autumn Harvest and the Halloween Fright's stamp sets. For the background I used the brayer and rolled  Summer Sun on first followed by Dusty Durango on the top and Old Olive on the bottom (I got this idea from Heather Summers blog). I colored both pumpkins with Pumpkin Pie and it is hard to tell but I colored the cats eyes and whiskers with Summer Sun to make it look a little spookier and then cut out both pumpkins and the cat so they could be popped up using dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment