Sep 17, 2009

Regionals!

I am finally posting from Regionals. I have just been so busy with the boys this week, I think they missed me :) 

Here I am with the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!, Shelli Gardner.

Here is part of my group that I get together with every month, from the left are: Kristie, Jen, Pat C, Pat S, and me!  

I love this card! It was made by Bobbi P.

Another favourite. Made by Kathi Boresh.

This is a little sticky note book, I think I might keep it in my purse. Made by Becky Bose.

I thought this was a great idea for kids. Made by Cathy Roy.

I like the flower pot idea. Made by Sherrill Evans.

I have more swaps to share with you. I hope you enjoyed these ones, I can't wait to make some of them myself. I really enjoy swapping cards with others, it is such a great way to share our ideas with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment