Sep 10, 2009


Some of my fellow demonstrators and myself are heading to Cincinnati tomorrow morning for Regionals on Saturday. I am excited for a weekend away but will miss all three of my boys very much, I have never been away from the little ones for this long. I have such a wonderful husband to let me get away for an entire weekend, thanks Jeff:) 
Here are some of my swaps that I have made, I really like in-colors, I never thought I would use them as much as do, I am very happy with them and especially like the polka dot ribbon. It is hard to see but the Whisper White background is of course embossed using Backgrounds 1.
I hope you enjoy these cards I will be back in a few days with some more swaps that I have made and some that I have collected. If I have a chance I will try and upload some on the weekend.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment