Jan 9, 2010

Decor Elements Growth Chart!

This is the view from our front door.

I mentioned the other day that I would be tackling a more difficult decor elements and here it is, finally. I have had this growth chart since September, first I couldn't decide where exactly to put it and then once I had decided it was to tall for that spot and I didn't want to make it shorter incase my boys grow to be six feet tall. Then I was scared I wouldn't get it up straight so my wonderful husband helped me out. I still have to put the branch with leaves and a bird up, I am waiting because I am deciding if I want to put the boys framed plastered hand and foot prints on either side. I am so glad that the difficult part is over with, it really wasn't that difficult to put up once I got going. The only thing that was a pain was that every single dash and number was a separate piece so the transferring part took a little longer then expected. It is well worth the trouble, I am very happy with the outcome. I will post the final picture once I have it done, I am hoping to have it done by tomorrow. I finally got Ryan to cooperate with the prints, Jeff and I have been trying for a month now.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment